Cycle Ranch is where friends & families enjoy nature, camping, quality time and off-road activities. We prioritize safety, have flaggers and EMT’s onsite for all of our open practice and race events. We have a culture of community working together to help each other become our best on and off the track.
Families thrive after spending time in nature doing the things they enjoy most, together! Come enjoy The Cycle Ranch Community where we a create a little slice of heaven.
For more details on our rules and releases see the links below:
MEMBERSHIP RELEASE & WAIVER OF LIABILITY ASSUMPTION OF RISK & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
WAIVER OF LIABILITY ASSUMPTION OF RISK & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
I AM ENTERING THE CLUB AS A CLUB MEMBER AND RECOGNIZE I HAVE OBLIGATIONS & DUTIES RELATED TO BEING A CLUB MEMBER. I ALSO RELEASE CERTAIN RIGHTS AS A MEMBER.
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to compete, officiate, observe, work for, or participate in any way in the EVENT(S) or being permitted to enter for any purpose any RESTRICTED AREA (defined as any area requiring special authorization, credentials or permission to enter or any area to which admission by the general public is restricted or prohibited, including, but not limited to, the competition area and a hot pit or paddock area) THE UNDERSIGNED, for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin:
- Acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon entering any such RESTRICTED AREAS, and will continuously thereafter, inspect the RESTRICTED AREAS which he/she enters and he/she further agrees and warrants that, if at any time, he/she is in or about RESTRICTED AREAS and he/she feels anything to be unsafe, he/she will immediately advise the officials of such and will leave the RESTRICTED AREAS and/or refuse to participate further in the EVENT(S).
- HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the promoters, participants, racers, crews, rescue personnel and any persons in any Restricted Area, sponsors, advertisers, owners, lessees of the premises used to conduct the EVENT(S), premises and event inspectors, surveyors, underwriters/brokers, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or EVENT(S) and for each of them, their directors, officers, agents, employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as “RELEASEES,” from ALL LIABILITY, ON ANY LEGAL THEORY, TO THE UNDERSIGNED, his/ her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNED ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EVENT(S), WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
- HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES and each of them FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST they may incur arising out of, or related IN ANY MANNER, TO MY ATTENDANCE AT, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE EVENT(S).
- HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising out of, or related to, the EVENT(S) whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
- HEREBY acknowledges that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
- HEREBY agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability. Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement extends to all acts of negligence of the State or Province in which the EVENT(S) is/are conducted, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
GENERAL CLUB CODE OF CONDUCT:
This is your community, please make it a place that we can all enjoy together.
Everyone must have a membership, sign release and pay before entering property. This includes any guests, regardless of if they will be riding or not.
SPEED LIMIT 5 MPH in the pits for cars, bikes and all pit vehicles. Anyone caught speeding, doing wheelies, donuts or other risky activity will immediately lose privileges. All Pit vehicles must be registered at the gate.
All pets must be on a leash & cleaned up after!
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult & wear a helmet at ALL times. Bathrooms/Showers: Do not flush wipes or other large items in the toilets. Do not clean gear or filters. Be respectful of other guests and keep these tidy.
Please leave Cycle Ranch better than you found it. Take your trash and any that might blow your way.
If a member has a guest he is 100% responsible for their behavior.
Unless you are authorized by a manager at Cycle Ranch you are not to use the equipment. Curfew is 10PM. Please respect other guest’s right to a good night’s sleep
TRACK CODE OF CONDUCT:
Helmet & Full Gear is required to ride at Cycle Ranch: Boots, Chest Protector, Neck Brace, Knee Braces/Guards, Long Sleeve Jersey, Riding Pants, Knee Braces, Gloves and Goggles. If you are under 18, you must wear a helmet at all times, this includes when you are riding a pit vehicle.
When riders are approaching you from behind on the track, don’t panic, HOLD YOUR LINE. The rider in front has the right of way more experienced riders will pass you safely if you stay in your line. When EXITING or SLOWING DOWN on the track, LOOK and SIGNAL by holding your left arm up.
During organized practice, you must ride in the same class that you would race.
Unless otherwise notified riding ends promptly at 4pm each day.
Only one rider at a time per bike or ATV. UTV drivers and passengers must have full protective gear and wear seatbelts.
No one allowed on any track at any time except Staff, Approved Media & Trainers with vests.
Please keep camping areas tidy.
Be conscious of your area and neighbors.
Report any leaky faucets so we can repair them.
11 pm is dry time so please shut off all generators.
Camping long or short term does not entitle extra guests, equipment or building use. Please check with staff before making assumptions.
SHOP/STAFF AREAS & EQUIPMENT
I do not have authorization to be in any nonpublic buildings.
I do not have authorization to use any equipment.
MEMBERSHIP WAIVER AND RELEASE BY PARENT ON BEHALF OF MINOR
FROM RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL NEGLIGENCE UPON ENTERING ONTO THESE PREMISES AND/OR BY PARTICIPATION IN INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT.
This Release is executed on ___________, by_________________________________,
(date) (custodial parent)
______________________________ on behalf of______________________________
(street, city, state, zip code) (child’s name and date of birth) who is a minor child and who is not yet eighteen (18) years of age (the “Minor”), hereinafter referred to as “RELEASOR.”
AS A CONDITION OF MEMBERSHIP OF THE MINOR IN CYCLE RANCH EVENTS, LLC. DBA CYCLE RANCH, AND ALL OF ITS PARTNERS, SPONSORS, VENDORS AND OTHER RELATED BUSINESS PARTIES, YOU ARE SIGNING THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF THE MINOR, AND YOU AND YOUR MINOR CHILD AND/OR CHILDREN ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHTS TO SUE US OR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, ETC. FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER FOR ANYTHING OCCURRING UPON THESE PREMISES OR DURING OUR EVENTS FOREVER.
The term of this release will be 100 years. Cancellation notices may be sent to 2066 CR 405 Floresville TX 78114 by registered mail.
Each of the undersigned being fully aware of the risks and hazards inherent upon participating in our events and/or entering upon Cycle Ranch located at 2066 County Road 405, Floresville, TX 78114 (herein “PREMISES”) and/or participating in any of the events and/or the INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES held at such PREMISES, hereby elects voluntarily to enter upon said PREMISES, knowing their present conditions, promising to examine the conditions on each occasion of entry, and knowing that said conditions may become more hazardous and dangerous during the time that each of the undersigned and his/her child/children are upon the said PREMISES. Each of the undersigned and his/her child/children hereby voluntarily assumes all risks of loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by any or each of the undersigned’s minor child and/or minor children or any property of any or each while in, on or upon the said PREMISES. RELEASOR further agrees that if at any time he/she, or the child/children become aware of any dangerous condition upon the PREMISES, they will immediately report it to management and will take all reasonable steps necessary to remove or reduce the dangerous condition.
In consideration of the child/children being permitted to become a member and, thereby, being permitted to enter upon the PREMISES and/or engage in any of the events and/or INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES, RELEASOR, for himself/herself and his/her minor child/children and their, guests, employees, independent contractors, personal representatives, agents, heirs, and next of kin, (herein “RELEASOR”) forever releases, waives, discharges and covenants not to sue, any other person or entity including but not limited to RMX Events LLC., and its/their officers, directors, members, managers, agents, employees, independent contractors, paramedics, health care providers, personal representatives, promoters, sponsors, advertisers, owners, lessees,
lessors, guests, customers, spectators or anyone else located at or related to the PREMISES, and each of them, all referred to herein as “RELEASEE,” from all liability permitted at law or equity, from this date until the end of time, for all manner of loss or damage, and any claim for loss or damage, on account of injury to the person or property of RELEASOR or resulting in death of the RELEASOR, whether caused by the negligence, or gross negligence of RELEASEE or for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, RELEASOR being allowed in the pit area, the observation area, the track area, observing, walking, running, laying down sitting, standing, driving, riding, practicing, racing, schooling, competing, working, operating a motor vehicle, operating a bicycle, engaging in any water sport(s), operating any mode of transportation, or for any purpose whatsoever (herein “INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES”) while RELEASOR is present in or upon the PREMISES or while engaging in any of the INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES thereon.
RELEASOR assumes full responsibility for, and risk of, bodily injury, death or property damage due to the negligence, or gross negligence of RELEASEE, or otherwise, while in or upon the PREMISES, and/or while engaging in any of the INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES.
RELEASOR agrees that this Release, Waiver, and Indemnity Agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Florida and that if any portion of the Release is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
RELEASOR, being of lawful age, in consideration of the child/children being permitted to become a member and to enter upon the PREMISES and/or to participate in the events and/or the INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES, does for himself/herself, his/her child/children or their heirs, executors, administrators, and assigns, now releases and forever discharges RELEASEE, their heirs, administrators, and executors from any and every claim, demand, action or right of action, of any kind or nature, either in law or in equity arising from or by reason of any bodily injury or personal injuries, death and/or property damage, known or unknown, resulting from any act or accident which may occur upon the PREMISES or as a result of participation in any of the INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES or in connection with the INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES, whether by negligence, gross negligence or not.
RELEASOR further understands that he/she on behalf of his/her child/children hereby releases all persons or entities from any claim whatsoever on account of the rendering of health care, emergency services, first aid, treatment or services rendered to him/her or his/her child/children while in or upon the PREMISES or while engaging in any of the INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES thereon.
RELEASOR warrants that he/she has full legal authority to execute this Release on behalf of his/her child/children for the benefit of all RELEASEE(S) as defined herein including, but not limited to, all minor children who have accompanied him/her onto the PREMISES.
RELEASOR HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS RELEASEE and each of them from any loss, liability, damages, attorneys fees, costs of litigation, or any other costs they may incur due to RELEASOR’s misrepresentations herein and/or for any breach of this
Release and the warranties contained herein including the presence of the undersigned, RELEASOR or his/her wife, husband, minor children, next of kin, family members, or guests in or upon the PREMISES and/or their association with the membership or any of the INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES whether caused by the negligence or gross negligence of the RELEASEE or otherwise including, but not limited to, any costs of litigation and attorney’s fees associated with any claim or suit related to RELEASOR’s membership or presence upon the PREMISES.
RELEASOR UNDERSTANDS THAT THIS IS A CONTINUING RELEASE AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT WHICH NEVER EXPIRES AND APPLIES TO ALL INJURIES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, LIABILITY AND/OR INHERENTLY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES OCCURRING PRIOR TO THE DATE OF ITS EXECUTION UNTIL THE END OF TIME.
This Release contains the entire agreement between the parties to this Release, and the terms of this Release are contractual and not a mere recital.
RELEASOR further states that he or she has carefully read the above Release and knows the contents of the Release and signs this Release as his/her own free act.